WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SUFFOLK HORSE SOCIETY?
By becoming a member of the SHS, your subscription will help fund this charity’s work:
- Paying Breeding Grants to mare & stallion owners, to encourage more breeding.
- Paying Show Grants to horse owners to help promote the breed, enabling more people to see these wonderful animals.
- Organising Training Days for members and new owners to help pass on the skills required to manage and work these horses, ensuring these skills aren’t forgotten.
- Building a bank of frozen semen for future use by breeders in the UK and worldwide.
- Funding veterinary and scientific work to assist in the breeding of Suffolk Horses.
- All new Members and Friends receive a Supporters Pack and a magazine twice a year to keep you updated about SHS events, shows and social functions.
- Full members also receive an enamel badge, discounted entry to the Suffolk Horse Spectacular, and other SHS events and affiliated attractions, plus they have voting rights at the AGM.
- Junior and teen members receive an activity pack full of Suffolk Horse goodies as well as the twice yearly Junior SHS Magazine.
Call the office on 01394 380 643 or email Admin@suffolkhorsesociety.org.uk to give your details to arrange a membership.
Or click on www.grassroots.co.uk/suffolkhorse.html
Once you are a member you will be sent a password so you can access all your information and pay your subscription in the future